CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 19, 2007

What a crazy week.....

Well, I have a few spare moments....the washer and drier are loaded and my dishes can wait 10 minutes!! We have had an awesome but very busy week. We had a lady come an speak at our church on Monday and Tuesday night. The meetings were awesome and God was there!! We didn't get home till after 11:00 both night and our kids were a little on the sleepy side. Wednesday we were all zonked from lack of sleep.....yet Gary and I stayed up till 2:30 am talking....we have been doing that alot lately, and just enjoying each others company. On Thursday, Gary left for work with my Dad for a few days, so I had to hold down the fort on my own. He didn't stay as long as we thought and surprised me the next day as he came through the door. That turned out to be a good thing because we all went to Victoria for the day to see my family. We had an awesome visit at my Auntie Judy and Uncle Brain's house, and my Grandpa and his wife, Tisha, came and brought along my Auntie Sheri. (who flew in from Moose Jaw the day before) It was great to see everyone. Kinda crazy all the memories that come flooding back...sometimes I would love to be a kid again. Alisha, Wes and Abram came too.....and Abram stole the show! We stayed for dinner and didn't get home till 10:30. We had the strangest experience driving home....it was REALLY windy and raining so hard that my wipers couldn't go fast enough but there were NO clouds in the sky! We could see all the stars and it was quite bright out....really weird! Anyways..we made it home and got everyone into bed! The next morning I had to be out of the house by 7:30 and had to set up and man a photography booth at a bridal fair, Treena (the photographer) had hip replacement surgery and was still in the hospital. I got home in time to go strait to church...we go at night...and it was awesome! Emily is on the kids worship dance team and they did 2 dances and they were beautiful. The Lord used them to touch alot of hearts and there were quite a few tears in the room.
So that is my week in a nut shell....sorry I don't have any pics to post....oh I could post some randome ones that I have taken...




My Girl friend and her baby.


Emmy dancing at church.

4 comments:

Alisha Ferguson said...

So nice of you to post pictures of you NWPHEW!!!

CeCe said...

ha! I know her! She used to me my neigbour! We have funny history, the pig lady and I...

CeCe said...

Quick answer: she had a pet pig.

CeCe said...

Ok, so I ran into the REAL pig lady, and she says she doesn't know you. But I SWEAR this woman is her identical twin! And their sons are almost the same age. But the woman I know has a son that's half mexican and much darker. Weird. I could swear they were the same person!