CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Up @ 5:30.....

I hate it when I wake up in the morning and don't get time to have a coffee and take a few moments to myself to wake up and have some me time before I start the day....but it really suck when you have to get up at 5:30 to achieve this. But I have to admit that it is worth it, my day is always off to a rough start when I wake up and have to be mommy servant before my eyes have focused and my coffee ingested! I'm not to sure why I am telling you all this, so.....um.....ya... OH the funniest thing happened at the bridal fair...OK I have to start at the beginning. Our 10 year grad reunion is coming up the year, (very strange feelings come attached to that thought) but the problem is that I only went to public school for that one grade 12 year. Now you may be thinking...why is that a problem? The problem is I didn't know anyone. I met Gary and we hung out...but I didn't make any friends. So I have told Gary for many years that our reunion is going to suck because I am just gonna be the girl that Gary married. (He went to the same schools with most of these people since elementary school so EVERYONE knows Gary....plus because of his gift with music he wast the most popular band nerd there was!) Now, he has always said " no that's not true"....and tried to comfort me and all that stuff but I know that I know that I am the girl that Gary married! Well, here I am at the bridal fair and not once, not twice, but three times, I had people come to my booth and say, "Hey didn't you marry Gary."!!!!!!!!!!I knew it, I just knew it! So my fears were confirmed, my identity was stolen by my husband...I am now the girl that Gary married. Oh well...I guess there are worst things that could happen.
Well, kids are now up and attempting to sit on me and I can no longer see the computer so...I'm outta here!

0 comments: