CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I LOVE YOU GARY I Tasha, take you Gary, my precious gift from God to be my husband. I love you and accept you as you are and as you will become. I love you Gary and I promise to continue to love you with a love that by God's grace, will be patient and kind, without envy or boasting, pride or rudeness, always protecting, always trusting, always enduring.
I want to grow with you in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; and in obedience to Him I will respect, encourage and pray for you in all that you do. I take you for better, for worse, for richer or poorer. I will love you in health and in sickness. I will love and cherishand lovingly submit to you untill death we are parted. I will go wherever you go and love wherever you love, your people will be my people and your God will always be my God.
You are the other side of me.......I am not complete without you and your love.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, tears are falling - beautiful!