CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

More babies????

Well....It seems that while we were in the hospital having Reuben, our dog, Akiva, had a one night stand with a black retriever....and like most one night stands....she ended up pregnant and the father is nowhere to be found!! So......we think that the puppies are due around April 3rd. I am really hoping that all goes well and that there are no complications. My brothers dog had 12 pups and my dad had to bottle feed them! I am busy enough feeding Reuben never mind puppies!!!!!! Here are some picks of Akiva when she was a puppy....if ya want a pup.....let me know!!!




1 comments:

shandelle said...

I'd love to have one, but unless you can get one to Newfoundland, then I guess I have to pass!!!