CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Super Grace!

Gracie's class has been taking gymnastics for their P.E. class. Today was the day we were aloud to go watch all the little monkeys in action! She was amazing....doing things that I don't think I would even attempt! He are some pics of our Amazing Grace.

There was a day when I could do this!!
Jumping beans! Every kid should have a trampoline!!!




Now comes the bar flips.....they could hardly even reach the bar! So cute :)




Just a cute shot to show off her second black eye in a month...on the same eye!


This bar doesn't look as high as it really is. It was high enough that I was nervous watching her swing and drop into the foam pit.....but on the other hand it looks kinda fun!





There is no way I would have had the strength to do this one.....a couple of the kids made it to the top!


Last but not least.....a place where your kids are told to climb the walls!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.