CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quick Hodi Houses Update.....

Not alot of extra time around here lately. Little Mr. Reuben has had a fussy couple of weeks....and really just wants to spend his days in my arms. That makes things a little tricky...you know, with 4 other kids and everyday mommy duty's.
Reuben and I seemed to have to have come to a happy compromise thanks to Auntie Beth! She bought us this amazing, life saving baby Carrier called a Mobywrap.( see pic below) If you have a baby or know someone who does, you NEED to get a Mobywrap. They are amazing!!! Here is there web address....cause I can't figure out how to post a link..... www.mobywrap.com
I have tried sooooooo many baby carriers and this one is the best by FAR!!


Ok.....Now onto other Hodi news!
We are now homeschooling Alannah! I know, I know.....I just didn't have enough to do so we thought we would take on another time consuming project! Alannah did not have a very good teacher this year and things were just getting worse and worse so we pulled her. So the next 4 months will be school at home while we build this little girls self confidence back up to where it should be! But on a good note....we are seeing positive changes already.
Well, gotta fly.....time for school!

1 comments:

Megsy said...

I have heard many good things about the moby wrap! Lots of the moms in my parenting group have used it. Yay for you!
Sorry to hear about Alannah and the bad teacher, I'm sure she'll have fun at home though!