CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby scare!!

Well its been a fun day!! My midwife was scheduled to come to my home for a visit today and a few hours before she was due to arrive I started spotting. So long story made short, after a rather invasive exam and all of the fun stuff that comes with that we discover that I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Here is a diagram that I found that helps you see what the heck that even means!
But taking into consideration that I have had 4 other baby's this is not to concerning.....the concern is that the last baby came early....so this one might want to as well! So I am to take it easy and be aware of my body. If anything changes at all I am to call her. This little man needs to stay in for 3 more weeks and then all will be well! Oh and I will be seriously messing with my sister's plans to have our baby's as close together as possible. And that is unheard of!
So thats my day today! I will keep you all updated.

4 comments:

Alisha Ferguson said...

I've decided that I'll just fake labour if you have him early......kinda just like our mother did!:)

shandelle said...

oh. rest, rest rest. take it while you can get it. If your told to I guess you have no choice but to listen!!! hehehehe

Megsy said...

wow! keep off your feet for three weeks woman! good luck!

Jessanna said...

OK you are AMAZING!! And I can't believe he was over 6 lbs this early!! Man I would be happy, because that means your not pushing out a 10lb baby in a month!!
Well CONGRATS YOU LOVELY LADY!! HE is GORGEOUS!! I hope and Pray all is well!!
x0x0x0