CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby's Here!!!

Our little Reuben Austin was born at 2:24 am, on Tuesday, February 5th. I will fill you all in on how it all happened later....I am WAY to tired to type for long! Reuben is doing awesome and came home from the hospital today!! It has been a very exciting and long day.....so I will leave you with some pics of our amazing new addition to our amazing family!!
Waiting to see the dr at the hospital........

Waiting for the oxytocin to start my contractions.......

Walking the halls with my faithful but tired man!
The contractions had kicked in!

Out and on to mommy's tummy.....

Daddy FINALLY cutting the cord....It only took 5 babies to get him to do it!

Our little man!!




These were taken today......finally going home!




3 comments:

Megsy said...

He is sooo cute and I'm really glad he is finally home! Love him!!!! Give him big kisses from me!

shandelle said...

Oh! He is so beautiful! I am so glad to hear you both are well. He looks like you

Megsy said...

I came back to look at this little guy again!
Don't click that link the other person put there! I sure hope I didn't get a virus!!!