CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

New house update.

Here are some pics of the progress we have made with our house....Gary had some time off over Christmas and went crazy! I am also starting to feel a little nesty and really want my house as done as possible before our little boy arrives! So here is our bedroom before.....
And this is what we have now!! I love it.......there is still alot of stuff in it that wont be when we are done...like the shower stall and tools ect....but it is well on its way!
This next picture is of the baby's stuff in our room....Gary and I set it up last week.....we are getting really excited! And it is really nice to have a big enough room to have this set up in it!

This is just another shot of my romantic canopy bed....ahhhhhh I love my bed!
We also painted our living room and have Gary made ledges for the tops of our half walls.......here are the before and afters!

Notice the lovely ledge!!
And he made one for this wall too....sure makes it look done!!

0 comments: