CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family

My cousin got married last week end and it was a big family get together! I will have some wedding preview pics soon but for now here are a few family shots. Not all of the family was there...like my 5 children! but lots of them were..... My baby brother Chad, His wife Michelle and their girls Alexis and Emma.
My sister Alisha, her husband Wes and their kids, Abram and Olivia.
Some of my family....there are quite a few missing....but it turned out to be a good piture. I don't think we would have all fit in the pic if we were all there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever mentioned what a great photographer you are?! I love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Me too!! Hey, where's a Nana picture?????

shandelle said...

Everyone looks so good!