CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pepto Pink bedroom

No,I'm serious......it really is pepto pink!!!
We tinted our primer to look like we painted and I thought that it would be a good idea to tint it with a red because we are going to have some red walls in our room. Maybe it was a good idea, but it looks gross.......on the other hand my husband wants me to get our bedroom paint RIGHT AWAY!!!!!
Here are the other rooms.....
..........and here is my helper.....super Grace!!!!


Her chicken poxs are almost gone....we are still waiting for the next outbreak....
she had a pretty good case...we stopped counting them when we hit 100. Alisha brought
Abram up here so Grace could share her poxs with him too!!

well thats all for now....carpet sort of goes in today!!!! I will put more pics up later!

0 comments: