CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh how I LOVE drywall

WOW...I am getting excited now! I want to paint!!!!


We have had lots of help today, it has been awesome!The pic above is our living room and the cabinets are for my kitchen.
This will be the door to Beth and Grace's room and the next one is their room.
This is the master bedroom...or as much of it as I can get in a pic!! I have never had a nice big bedroom before!! The wood frame on the ceiling I going to be my PRINCESS CANOPY BED!!!!!!!!!! Gary is going to drywall it and then put crown molding around it. Then we put the curtain rods on the inside and hang my curtains!

This is our beautiful front entry and we hung our official sign today.( Gary says that it means that the bank can't have our house cause our name is on it!)

Thats all for now.....I am pumped!

1 comments:

Megsy said...

How exciting to see all the stuff you've done to the place!!!! I can't wait to see it finished, woohoo!