CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

New puppy pictures.

O.K. Humour me here.... close your eyes and imagine coming home to find that your dog has had a # 2 accident in the house.....not a nice smell right?!? Now imagine that you have 6 dogs that have # 2 accidents in your house all day and night.....really not nice....I mean, I am gagging when I walk out of my bedroom....I have been burning smelly candles for 4 days. Right now I have 2 vanillas, a bumble berry and a summer melon one burning for most of the day!! And that is with me cleaning the dog pen twice a day!! So, today the puppies and Akiva got moved outside permanently. Gary is going to build a roof over half of the pen,( I here the rain is back next week.) And I am picking up some hay to make their bed with. On that note here are some pics of them in there new pen.

Elizabeth made sure that they had lots of pillows and blankets.....



and that they had some stuffies to snuggle with......


This one is little Ella's new puppy.

This little girl is going to live with a friend of ours named Chris.
Akiva has started to wrestle with the pups.....soooo cute!



And here is the pup trying out her new moves on sponge bob.....


This one found a leaf and was quite enjoying it...but we all know what siblings are like....they came and wrecked his fun!

0 comments: