CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's been a while!!!!

Wow, life is very busy! Still don't have alot of time to type....but here are some pics......

GARY made these cupcakes!!!!!! Is he not the coolest dad in the WORLD!! I am soooo impressed.

This is my handmade soap that I made with my other mum, (Gary's mum) Yes....it does look like sausage!!!!!But you can ask Pinky and she will tell you that it doesn't taste like sausage!!!!!( It was just a little bite.....I left them to dry on the table)

This is my little cousin (who isn't so little anymore!!!) and my Papa!

Well thats all for now....have to go pick up kids from school and injoy the sunshine!!!!!

2 comments:

Megsy said...

Awesome cupcakes Gary!!! Great pictures of Hailey too.

shandelle said...

I can't believe that that is Hailey!!! She has gotten so big. Your Papa still looks great too. Hasn't changed much in 6 years. Tell Gary that he is probably the only dad I know with the imagination and the patience to create such great looking cupcakes. Do they taste good too??