CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Its begining to look alot like christmas!?!?!?!?

You now the weather is messing with your kids head's when your 5 year old asks if it is going to be Christmas again tomorrow!!!!!


This was taken on Saturday the 24th....that is the girls school. (photo is taken from my living room window.) Can't get any closer to school than having it in your back yard!

You have to admit, there is just something about catching snowflakes on your tongue when they are the size of toonies!!!!

2 comments:

CeCe said...

The snow didn't really surprise me, 'cause my birthday is coming up, and it always snows within a week of my birthday, but it was funny, 'cause just yesterday, it was sunny and my MIL and I went out to buy cute dresses for my girls and we were trying to figure out what to add to them so they could wear them "now" (ie a cardigan or undershirt) and then it totally snowed!

shandelle said...

There is 12 feet of snow on my front lawn and more coming on Saturday.! No messing with kids heads here in Newfoundland